NKR Serviceman Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
STEPANAKERT, NKK (A.W.)— Nagorno-Karabagh (NKR/Artsakh) Defense Army serviceman Garegin Argamanyan (b. 1997) died on Feb. 17 after being accidentally poisoned by carbon monoxide. According to the NKR Defense Ministry’s press service, Argamanyan was poisoned at a battery-charging warehouse at an NKR Armed Forces military base.
Initial reports stated that he was poisoned because of a faulty diesel generator. The Defense Ministry said that an investigation has been launched into the incident and a medical-forensic autopsy of the body has been conducted.
Source: Armenian Weekly
Link: NKR Serviceman Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning